The privacy of our visitors to HahuDaily.com is important to us.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on HahuDaily.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
Special Note About Google Advertising
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually or a religion.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
HahuDaily News and Information Portal Copyright Policy
HahuDaily.com is administered under the US & Ethiopian law. Our company is given the ability to force and ban users who violates the copyright law implemented in Ethiopia. With the License that is given to our company we have the authority to take action.
Our goal is to promote Ethiopia and the free-flowing exchange of expression relating to members interests, activities and hobbies while maintaining high standards of respect and decency. In order to attain this goal, HahuDaily set’s the following copyright reporting procedures.
We are video sharing service providers, We don’t have full control on what user posts so HahuDaily.com has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that material or content residing on the HahuDaily.com website infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information, in English, to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that HahuDaily.com is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the one that notifies including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the one that notifies has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is HahuDaily’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that HahuDaily will terminate such user’s access to the website and service.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, HahuDaily may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days after receipt of the counter-notice, at HahuDaily’s discretion.
HahuDaily’s Designated Agent may be reached by e-mail at email@example.com
HahuDaily Management Team