Some of his responsibilities would be:
– Manage the Project plan based on the Project budget and scope of work;
– Support the Project manager by working on end customer to speed up and finish the Project plan on time;
– Support and work close with the Project manager or regional manager based on the Project assignment;
– Control the Project progress.
– Bachelor degree in telecom or engineering fields;
– At least two years of relevant experience (experience in a telecom company is a plus);
– Good communication and coordination skills and eager to achieve target;
– Good knowledge of English (reading, writing and speaking).
About the Company
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Our telecom network equipment, IT products and solutions, and smart devices are used in 170 countries and regions.
We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our 170,000 employees engage in R&D. Leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide and promote high-quality broadband connectivity for all. As an advocate of socioeconomic sustainability, we make every effort to support secure and stable network operations, and help customers and industries improve efficiency to drive low-carbon economic growth. By localizing our operations and building a global value chain, we help local innovators maximize their global value and share win-win outcomes.